Make A Meal
Thank you for your interest in preparing a meal for the families at the Ronald McDonald House. Whether it is an old-fashioned recipe or a sandwich tray from the local deli, meal groups truly make our House a home. Food prepared with compassion and care is the ultimate “comfort food” for our families.
We have 25 bedrooms, so plan on preparing food for between 25 and 30 people. Before you sign up to prepare a meal, please read the guidelines below.
Need ideas on what to cook? Visit our Pinterest page for meal ideas or check out our new RMHENC Cookbook & Guidelines!
- If this is your first time preparing a meal for the Ronald McDonald House, please contact Katie Hall at 847-5435 for a brief orientation of the kitchen and pantry. At least one representative must attend.
- Due to the size of our kitchen, no more than six people may be in a meal group.
- You must be at least 18 years old to prepare a meal.
- Please do not bring children.
- Plan to have dinner ready between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm.
- All meals must be prepared at the House unless it is coming directly to the House from a commercial kitchen.
- We encourage you to use items from our pantry. You are welcome to visit our pantry before your scheduled date and see what we have available for your use.
As a courtesy to our families, if you are unable to make your scheduled meal date please call us at 847-5435 and let us know.
This meal calendar is only used to sign up for dinner – if you would like to schedule breakfast or lunch please contact Katie at Katie@rmhenc.org
Want to provide a delicious meal for our families? Please let us know by filling out the form below. Available dates for dinner are in the calendar above. Please allow a short processing time for your volunteer date to appear on the calendar.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED