Make A Meal
COVID19 UPDATE (As of 8/28/2020)
We are currently accepting meal donations from a commercial kitchen (individually packaged if possible) or restaurant gift cards to provide for our families!
- Individuals/groups will be scheduled on a week by week basis.
- You will be told up to one week in advance how many families we are currently supporting at that time.
- Please ask restaurants if they are able to individually package meals. A few restaurants who currently offer this are listed below (hint: most catering menu’s offer individually packaged meals):
– Texas Roadhouse (ask to view their school menu and mention it is for the RMH)
– Jimmy Johns
– Panera Bread
– Sam Jones BBQ (boxed lunches)
– We will add to the list as we learn of new places
- Please have dinner delivered or dropped off at 5:00pm.
- Please stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates at the beginning of each week.
- You can become a monthly meal donor (i.e. first Tuesday of the month), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need volunteer hours and want to provide a meal? Ask us how!
As a courtesy to our families, if you are unable to make your scheduled meal date please call us at 847-5435 and let us know.
If you have any additional questions please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Katie Ashby, at 252-847-9050 or by email: Katie@rmhenc.org
The calendar below may not represent the most up-to-date meal group list. If you are interested in providing a meal, please contact Katie.
Want to provide a delicious meal for our families? Please let us know by filling out the form below. Available dates for dinner are in the calendar above. Please allow a short processing time for your volunteer date to appear on the calendar.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED