Stay With Us
The Ronald McDonald House strives to provide a sense of family and home to everyone we serve. Families are typically referred to the House by social workers or local physician offices.
What Families Can Expect:
- Upon arrival, each family goes through a brief orientation and tour of the House.
- Anyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to check in.
- Families stay in a hotel-style bedroom with one or two double beds, a private bath and a private phone.
- Doors to the outside and to the bedrooms operate on combination locks, allowing families to come and go as if they were at home.
- Families at the House can:
- Rest and relax away from the hospital setting
- Prepare their own meals or enjoy evening meals donated by local community groups
- Watch TV, movies, enjoy Xbox 360 and Wii game systems
- Have use of two computers and free wireless internet for laptops
- Do laundry at no charge, using supplies donated for family use
- Seek comfort from other families in similar situations
No one can be admitted to the House under the age of 18 without a parent or guardian accompanying them. The Ronald McDonald House requests a nominal donation of $10/night from each family, but no one is turned away if they are not able to contribute. Families are free to check-in and check-out during business hours between 7:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. seven days a week.
For more information, please Contact Shenella by giving us a call at 252-847-5435 or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org